I know this is late notice an all but, if you are in the Knoxville Area tonight (May 5, 2008 – Cinco de Mayo) then stop by the Historic Tennessee Theatre downtown and check out the Season finale of the Knoxville Wind Symphony.
This concert, titled “Cycloni Cinco”, should prove to be a fun and exiting concert.
The program will include:
- Sonoran Desert Holiday by Ron Nelson
- La Fiesta Mexicana by H. Owen Reed
- The Picadore by John Philip Sousa
- Adagio Para Orquestra de Instrumentos de Viento by Joaquin Rodrigo
- Celebration by Philip Sparke
If you're around and have a spare hour or so… Come check out the concert!
© 2008, Robert Owen. All rights reserved.