HOWDY!!! We have (finally) a return of the Friday Funnies!
I’m really sorry it’s been so long since the last update, but the Funnies in my mail have been slim here of late… Either that or *cough* they weren’t “appropriate” to place on the internet. Well, not appropriate for this site. But this little Gem came in and made me laugh… At any rate, here is this week’s edition of the Friday Funnies.
How To Clean A Toilet:
- And add 1/8 cup of pet shampoo to the water in the bowl.
- Pick up the cat and soothe him while you carry him towards the bathroom.
- In one smooth movement, put the cat in the toilet and close the lid. You may need to stand on the lid. The cat will self agitate and make ample suds.
- Never mind the noises that come from the toilet, the cat is actually enjoying this.
- Flush the toilet three or four times. This provides a ‘power-wash’ and rinse’.
- Have someone open the front door of your home. Be sure that there are no people between the bathroom and the front door.
- Stand behind the toilet as far as you can, and quickly lift the lid.
- The cat will rocket out of the toilet, streak through the bathroom, And run outside where he will dry himself off.
- Both the commode and the cat will be sparkling clean..
© 2010, Robert Owen. All rights reserved.