This week's Friday Funny is another test… What a way to end the week!! But, it's a test that we all need to take from time to time.
It's the time of year to take our annual Dementia test.. Exercise of the brain is as important as exercise of the muscles. As we grow older, it's important to keep mentally alert. If you don't use it, you lose it!
Below is a very private way to gauge your loss or non-loss of intelligence. Take the test presented here to determine if you're losing it or not. click the “More” link to reveal the answers to this important test.
Please OK, relax, clear your mind, and begin.
- What do you put in a toaster?
- Say “silk” five times. Now spell “silk.” What do cows drink?
- If a red house is made from red bricks and a blue house is made from blue bricks and a pink house is made from pi nk bricks and a black house is made from black bricks, what is a green house made from?
- It's twenty years ago, and a plane is flying at 20,000 feet over Germany (If you will recall, Germany at the time was politically divided into West Germany and East Germany .) Anyway, during the flight, TWO engines fa il. The pilot, realizing that the last remaining engines also failing, decides on a crash landing procedure. Unfortunately the
engine fails before he can do so and the plane fatally crashes smack in the middle of “no man's land” between East Germany and West Germany . Where would you bury the survivors? East Germany, West Germany, or no man's land”?
- Without using a calculator – You are driving a bus from London to Milford Haven in Wales; In London, 17 people get on the bus; In Reading, six people get off the bus and nine people get on; In Swindon, two people get off and four get on; In Cardiff, 11 people get off and 16 people get on; In Swansea, three people get off and five people get o n; In Carmathen, six people get off and three get on. You
then arrive at Milford Haven. What was the name of the bus driver?
© 2007, Robert Owen. All rights reserved.